Monday, March 14, 2011

Dr. Horrible...

And other horrible stories. This is a compilation of five short stories fleshing out the backgrounds and origins of the characters from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. Dr. Horrible, Captain Hammer & Penny obviously all get a story but so do Moist and Bad Horse. Each story has a different artist but as it's all written by Zack Whedon and as the stories are slightly linked, it still feels like one thing. I enjoyed it all but of the five stories I think the Dr. Horrible origin was my favorite. One thing I've seen mentioned in a few reviews (even in a quote on the back too) is that the only problem is you can't have any songs in the comic version. This is true but taking my brain back to that world still left me with "My Eyes" playing in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment