Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sonata Arctica

I was originally planning to go see these guys live at Corporation this evening, but in the end I decided to skip it. I thought my cold was going away but it was back with a vengeance this morning. It's not so debilitating that I can't sit at the computer like usual however going to a gig when you've got a headache and can't breath normally is probably not going to be a lot of fun. So I shall have to catch Sonata Arctica next time they're in the country. At the beginning of the year I picked up tickets to five gigs, so far I've skipped two of them which is not the best start! Hopefully all is well for the next one, on Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear this, I do hope you're able to get to the Tuesday one. And I hope you're feeling better today. Much love xx

    ReplyDelete