Sunday, March 6, 2011

More Comics

As you may know I have a fairly extensive DVD Collection. The problem with that, which I am now facing, is that I have pretty much reached a limit in what I can store with my current arrangement. A seemly unrelated fact is that nearly all the books I read now are on Kindle not printed. These two things mean that when I find myself an Amazon these days I tend to start looking at the comics and graphic novels rather than the DVDs and books. I picked up three last week and suspect they will all get a post later this week. Two are standalone complications, one a prequel to The Guild and the other stories related to Dr. Horrible both of which I've been meaning to read for a while. The third is the start of a series called Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. I've always enjoyed that era of Star Wars so I thought I would give it a try before moving on to the new The Old Republic series.

1 comment:

  1. I see where you are coming from, but what happens when you run out of space for graphic novels? Might need to make time for some of those DIY projects too!
    In the meantime, I leave you with reelmolesworth's tweets on the subject...

    for #worldbookday of corse i dresed as heroik nobel treen SONDAR but sir sa you fule molesworth 1 comics are not books kindly take a deten.
    i xplane that comics are caled GRAFIK NOVELS now. sir sa we alow nothing grafik in this skool molesworth 1 we are not FRENCH

    ReplyDelete