Friday, April 1, 2011

Moments of Gaming (March 2011)

For the last two or three months I've been a bit disappointed with the end result for my MoG videos. I'm not sure why. Perhaps I rushed them or didn't spend enough time choosing the music, don't really know. Although the BioWare one is still my favorite I'm much more pleased with the result this month. As expected the majority of footage is from Dragon Age 2. Even though there are still games like Mass Effect and Alien Breed in the mix I decided some music with a more fantasy feel would be better than the heavy guitars I've used a lot recently. I think I found something that fits quite well with both the fantasy and future settings in the end. As I write this the video is still uploading, so I don't know for sure, but because of one particular shot I think I'm going to get slapped with an EA copyright claim again. I probably should have just left that out, we shall see later on I guess.

Edit to add:No copyright claim (yet), which is good as I don't need my account getting in to bad standing.

Watch the video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AxpuayeMv4

No comments:

Post a Comment