Saturday, April 16, 2011

Too Many Things

So I said I'd try and watch the Lord of the Rings again this weekend. It didn't happen on Friday night, nor did it happen this evening. Of course when I said that I hadn't thought about what else was on this weekend. First it's an F1 weekend, then it's also the start of snooker world championship. On top of that Fringe & Smallville were back on TV and then Game of Thrones starts on Monday. With all of that plus the usual work and chores there is simply no time left for a four hour film. Some time soon though.

1 comment:

  1. Totally sympathise - there just aren't enough hours in the day, are there? Still, at least there was plenty of other interesting stuff, it wasn't just that boring things kept you from it. It's funny, but Peter Jackson's video blog didn't make me want to watch LOTR again - though we do watch them quite often, maybe that's why - but it did make me want to read The Hobbit again. Not read that for years, but no chance, like you, no time - I can hardly keep up with my newspapers!

    ReplyDelete