Monday, August 16, 2010

Toy Story 3

I'm a bit late to this as it's been out nearly a month now but I went to see Toy Story 3 (in 3D) yesterday evening. It's hard to believe that it's been 15 years since the first film was released. Pixar have have a pretty successful journey over that time. I've seen nearly all their films and enjoyed them. Toy Story 3 was no exception. Fun and exciting right from the start all the way to the end with some really emotional moments along the way (which I won't spoil). My favorite from Pixar is still Wall-e but Toy Story 3 rates very high (it is a tough choice between it, Up and Nemo though).

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good - it's had some terrific reviews, I know - well done Pixar, and I am glad you enjoyed it. It sounds as if it works well on more than one level, and that's so important if a children's film is going to reach out to adults too.

    ReplyDelete