Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Didn't work as planned

I had planned to do a full StarCraft II review today after completing the single player campaign. I knew I was up to the final mission and thought I would play it last night. I did attempt the mission but failed to finish it, twice! It's not the first mission I've failed the first attempt at but it was probably the most frustrating. Guard the artifact against waves of Zerg while waiting for it to charge, I got to 97% the second time! That will have to wait for another day now. So close!

1 comment:

  1. Curses, how frustrating! So near and yet so far. Third time lucky, I am sure.
    I was reading the Telegraph review section at weekend - sometimes they review interesting things - not often, but sometimes. I wanted to see if Final Frontier was reviewed, but it wasn't. But Starcraft II was, and in the most glowing terms, and got 4 stars.
    (This is not a thing I would have noticed before I started reading your blog, lol)

    ReplyDelete