Friday, August 20, 2010

It's A Kind Of Magic

It's actually been a while since I last played the Duels Of The Planeswalkers computer game. The last of the AI battles in the campaign was being annoyingly frustrating and I expect I'd loose badly if I played online with random people. So I guess I'd moved on from it already. However a couple of days ago there was an offer which popped up on Steam, "Register your game and get some free (real not digital) cards". Sure it was just a scheme to get you to give Wizards Of The Coast your email address and to get you hooked on the card game, but it worked damnit! I took my voucher to the comic shop and got my free cards as well as buying a starter pack too. I am now a proper Magic card owning geek!

1 comment:

  1. First comic books and now cards, your geek credentials grow higher every week - and they were pretty high to start with lol.
    I love geeks. They are clever and kind and they do not go on about football.

    ReplyDelete