Friday, April 30, 2010

Raptr

Raptr is an interesting new service which is attempting to unify all the various gaming profile systems like Steam and Xbox Live. They're attempting to make a system where you can see all your friends and achievements all in the same place. If still only beta level software so there are some bugs and quirks but it's a fairly solid start and their online support staff are available and informed. I not sure if actually I need to track every second of all the games I play, I might be better off not knowing! However as Steam already does similar I guess it's inevitable. Here's my profile.

1 comment:

  1. I expect it's interesting to see what your friends have been playing, too. It seems as if everything is moving this way, towards streamlining and connecting everything together. It ought to save time, but it doesn't - I don't know about you, but it makes me spend more time online, not less!

    ReplyDelete