Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Butterfly Effect

Even when I'm busy with boring things like work I always try to spend at least a small amount of time in Eve, even if it's just 20 minutes asteroid mining or a quick courier mission. That means it often going to end up as my go to topic when I've got a lot on. Thanks to the passive training system you can continue to learn skill even while you're not logged in, but your character still needs some regular attention. In eight hours time I'll have all the skills to fly Amarr cruisers. Some (more hardcore) players say you shouldn't waste time cross training to learn to fly ships from races other than your own, but in a sandbox game you have to create your own goals and one of my personal goals is to own as many different types of ship as possible! Watch the video to see what Eve is like:



Join Eve here...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the video, great explanation. I like the idea of having your own personal goals as well as all the other stuff that's going on and I can see you are going to end up with a very impressive fleet!

    ReplyDelete