Monday, April 5, 2010

Duke Nukem Forever

I can't believe this game is still limping along. Some new footage has been released/leaked on You Tube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CwHzclyYnI) and although some people are claiming it to be fake I'm inclined to think it's real. The big question is do I care? I was a big fan of Duke Nukem 3D. I played it a lot and even created a bunch of maps for it. It was my first real taste of map editing. I was excited when Duke Nukem Forever was announced, way back in 1997! Now thirteen years later and that's all they've got? A poor version of the originally great music, bad voice acting and the nuke logo slapped on everything. Though if they do ever release it I'm sure I'll still play it. It would one of those things you always remember, where were you when DNF was released?

1 comment:

  1. Things that you have happy memories of are always good, even when better things come out.
    I like reading what you say about games.

    ReplyDelete