Friday, April 23, 2010

Editing Videos

Video editing is something I really enjoy, but as my nearly empty You Tube channel shows it's not something I often get a chance to do. I've got a couple of good examples online, one showing a mod for Neverwinter Nights 2 I created and another work related one for some software I wrote. I've been thinking I need a new project, my You Tube channel needs some new original content, but I don't have any good ideas yet. While I'm on the subject of You Tube let me have a quick rant about the new interface which I still don't like. It's not as organized, doesn't perform as well and it's harder to grab a video link as the address bar doesn't show the direct link anymore! It needs a lot of refinement in my opinion.

2 comments:

  1. I remember the Neverwinter Nights one, all the effects of light and shadow, especially the firelight.
    I hope you get an inspiration. Do you want to use computer images, or get out there with a camcorder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm more interested in putting it together than creating the footage. If it were a full film production I'd be the editor not the cameraman. So computer images probably :D

    ReplyDelete