Thursday, November 25, 2010

What I'm Thankful For

While technically it's only a plain old Thursday here in the UK I don't see any reason why I shouldn't be thankful for some things anyway. Of course then I couldn't decide on what. There's a the standard things such as family, health, friends & job, but they're not particularly personal even if it's true. There has been so many tweets today mentioning those things. I could be thankful for the Amazon Black Friday deals or the Steam Give & Get sale but that's a bit materialistic. I could be thankful that I'm not in Korea or that I'm past age of being a student, but that doesn't really directly affect me. I could be just as thankful that I've not been eaten by a bear or that aliens have not invaded the planet today. So what else does that leave me? The one thing that is involved in nearly every aspect of my life would be my computers but does an inanimate object need thanks? My life would be completely different without it but it's not really essential is it? Which I guess brings me back to family & friends, thank you.

1 comment:

  1. It is a most lovely tradition this one of thanksgiving, and I enjoyed reading your thoughts on it, which were, as usual, very good!

    ReplyDelete