Monday, November 15, 2010

Annihilator Live!

My favorite band and they're playing at Corporation. I can't ask for much more than that really. I've never managed to catch them live before, last time they were in the UK supporting Trivium the gigs sold out before I got tickets. So I'm expecting this evening to be pretty epic. I wonder how many tickets have been sold though. Will they play in the big or the small room? The metal scene in Sheffield is getting smaller and smaller these days. Still either way it should be good.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Annihilator! So glad you got to see them at last. Just been looking at your great pics on Facebook, I see you have used one for your new profile pic, it's lovely!
    Wonderful pics of the gig, looks like it was the small room? That's the one where you saw BB, isn't it? Very intimate, great view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually it was in the big room in the end. I was just standing closer :D Full review coming shortly.

    ReplyDelete