Tuesday, November 30, 2010

An Odd Mix

I've got plenty of footage for MOG this month but it's quite a strange mix and I'm not sure how I'm going to come up with anything particularly consistent this time.

A lot of the footage is from Fallout: New Vegas. We've had this one before and as I've not completed it yet we will do again. So that's a load more walking around the desert and shooting to irradiated animals. Also after Fallout 3 as well I need to find a way to keep it fresh. It's not the first time I have the same game in multiple videos by any means. There is lots of Mass Effect and Dragon Age in my videos but to me the Fallout footage feels a bit more repetitive.

Next there is The Longest Journey. A slow paced point-and-click adventure with some nice visuals but with a lot of voice overs and not a lot of action. I've no idea how I'm going to fit this in yet.

Almost even worse than that is Winter Voices. So much of the flavor of this game comes from reading text that I don't think it will show well in a compilation video, not in a way that makes much sense anyway.

NWN2: Mysteries of Westgate is a much more standard RPG. I am not really concerned about this game on it's own but more how it will work along side the others.

Finally there's Cogs a little puzzle game which I don't have a lot of footage from so wont be heavily featured, if at all. Also as (mostly) usual there is some Eve Online footage.

Still not sure how this one is going to come together but first I have to find the right music.

1 comment:

  1. You have set yourself quite a task there, I don't envy you! But whatever you do, I bet it will be good. Hope you find some good music in your search, good luck!

    ReplyDelete