Thursday, October 7, 2010

Good News Everybody

It has been an odd day after a very late night fixing servers but all seem to be back to normal now. Still I'm busy and there is some fallout to deal with but it's no longer 'emergency level' busy, much less stressful. So that's good news number one.

Item number two it actually an extension of something I already knew. On Tuesday night in Paris Annihilator started their new European Tour which will be passing through Sheffield in November! That part I already knew and I already have my ticket. The good news I found out today is that "Phoenix Rising" appears to be on the set list. I never thought I'd hear that one live but there it is on You Tube.

Item number three is not really related to today, I'm just padding for length now but 'Only 15 days until Fallout: New Vegas, Woo!'.

1 comment:

  1. Hope servers are being good now, you have had a hard night.
    Lovely to see 'Phoenix Rising', thanks for that - it was so moving.
    I'm sure you'll be singing along too in Sheffield!

    ReplyDelete