Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Caprica

Admittedly it's only been back for two episodes so far and it is showing some signs of improvement but I'm still not sure where I stand on Caprica. The show looks absolutely great with fantastic visual effects, good direction & acting and it's all taking place in an interesting world. Yet despite all that there are times when I find myself not paying attention. I don't know if it's the stories themselves or certain characters but something is still not quite right with this show. I'm willing to give it some more time to find it's place mainly because BSG was so good and also because the previous work of Ronald Moore and Jane Espenson has been so great. There is the worry though that if it doesn't find it's feet soon that too much of the audience will have been lost and we won't get another season. You can't get it right every time I guess.

1 comment:

  1. That's just the trouble, isn't it - if not everyone is so patient, a show may never get the chance to get itself together before it's cancelled, and that is so hard on the patient viewer, like you. Not fair!

    ReplyDelete