Thursday, October 21, 2010

Collector's Edition

Two things happened today which I wasn't expecting. First my copy of the Fallout: New Vegas collector's edition arrived a day early and without me having to chase the parcel around the city! Second I found that not only is it a collector's edition with various extras it is actually a numbered limited edition. Mine being 1578 of 3400 as you can see in the picture. I've not played the game yet as it uses the Steamworks backend for authentication, so I can't play until it is unlocked on Steam which doesn't happen in the UK until 1AM tonight. As usual for something like this I took a few un-boxing photos which you may have seen on my Twitter feed earlier but if not have a look here: http://picasaweb.google.com/geniedataservices/20101021

1 comment:

  1. Very happy indeed to hear these two bits of good news! I was only thinking of you today, saying to myself, "I hope the delivery driver gets it right this time".
    Lovely photos too. Only a couple of hours to go, then - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete