Monday, June 7, 2010

More Bioware Films

Announced today Bioware have sold the film rights to another of their properties, this time Dragon Age. Unlike Mass Effect this time the rights have gone to leading anime studio FUNimation for a feature length anime film to be released next year. I don't usually watch a lot of anime but this certainly sounds interesting. I've never heard of FUNimation before but they sound like they know what they're doing. So long as the story is well structured and the animation is good quality I'll be giving it a chance. I do like the Dragon Age world and anime has a much shorter production time than live action so if it does well there should be scope for many more.

2 comments:

  1. Wasn't Dragon Age one of the games you were looking forward to a new edition of? Maybe there will be some news of that at E3, sounds more fun than 'shooters'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, is letting me post again (Live Journal ID is very temperamental!)

    ReplyDelete