Sunday, March 11, 2012

Video Fail

The very first week after I said I would start posting my video blog here on Sundays as a day off from writing a separate post I failed to find time to make a video. I went out to spend the afternoon playing Magic The Gathering with some friends and we ended up playing way in to the evening and far longer than originally planned. So by the time I got home it was far too late to start thinking about recording and editing a new video because the ones which are rushed rarely turn out to be very good. They need proper thought and also good lighting, neither of which you get late on a Sunday. Perhaps by next week I'll be back on top of things.

1 comment:

  1. But playing Magic The Gathering is very important too, and you can only do one thing at a time. So today we had something to read instead of a video, and that is OK, that is fine.

    ReplyDelete