Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Minecraft

Minecraft has been the surprise indie hit over the last couple of years making its creator a millionarrie. I often heard many things about the game, videos, picture, reviews all good, but I'd never actaully played it. However recently a couple of friends started playing and asked me about the possibility of running an online server, that's the kind of thing I do after all. I did as asked but of course that also inspired me to actually have a go at the game myself. It's a bit of an odd game with its block construction and its pixel style graphics but its also quite a lot of fun. There's something compelling about mining and building in a sandbox world. There are no set goals so the game is what you make of it, which can be oddly addictive.


No comments:

Post a Comment