Monday, May 31, 2010

Moments of Gaming (May 2010)

As May comes to an end I decided to spend my bank holiday creating a new video. My second attempt at Moments of Gaming went much more smoothly than the first. In my mind it's not perfect. I wasn't entirely happy with the transition between the two music tracks but it got to the point where it would do. Also the volume level on the final render turned out a bit lower than I expected it would. More lessons learned but at least I got it published properly this time. It's on You Tube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lE_zDXA1s8

1 comment:

  1. Nice choices of music, pacy with a faint sense of menace and danger, but not intrusive - nice balance between too interesting and not interesting enough! The second one owed quite a bit to Carmina Burana, didn't it! Very nice game images, I like how well you balanced it between the four games. Interesting to watch.

    ReplyDelete