Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Relaunch

I've been thinking about it for some time but today I decided to restart my video blogging You Tube channel. I'll keep this short and let the video version of myself talk about that. However I will say this: A while ago I moved the whole Life of Doon channel to another account. If you look closely you'll see the URL is now TheLifeOfDoon rather than LifeOfDoon. What this means is that if you were subscribed to the old channel then that's not valid anymore and you'll need to subscribe again to the new channel.

The new video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iocXFyvKM6U

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the relaunch, it's looking good so far, nice editing and you sounded all sort of confident.
    Saw the note about the mirror, ha ha, you need a visit from Sprite Cleaning.
    Have re-subscribed - I think.

    ReplyDelete