Sunday, October 16, 2011

Backwards

There is one problem when the F1 circus is on the other side of the globe, it really messes with your schedule. 5AM qualifying on Saturday and then a 6AM race on Sunday is odd enough but then add to that the fact that it's on at a different time for each race and that the races aren't on at regular intervals. Sometimes I stay up and sometimes I get up early. It can get confusing and I've never been the best a keeping schedules in the first place. It always messes with my sleep patterns which are already pretty screwed up. At least next time we've got India which is further west so it will be around 8AM and closer to something normal. Still it was an interesting race this morning although not the most exciting ever. Congratulations to the Red Bull team on winning the constructors championship, although just like Vettel last week it was pretty much a foregone conclusion. Three races to go and at least the battle for second place is still going strong and personally I hope Button gets it.

1 comment:

  1. I am wishing for you that you can get your sleep patterns sorted, at least in between F1 races on opposite sides of the globe!

    ReplyDelete