Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bye Bye 13

Every season of House has had a slight unique twist to it. From crazy private detectives to relationships with the boss. However so far this season has been the most different. I suppose it's realistic that after many months in prison things wouldn't be the same afterwards but it takes some getting used to. Actors have left, characters have changed positions and I'm not really sure I like the new people yet. Still I have enjoyed the season so far but I think that's mostly because Hugh Laurie continues to be awesome and Robert Sean Leonard brings great support. At the moment there are only three characters left who have been there since the beginning. Although I understand that Chase and Taub will be back later in the season. However this week we had the departure of another main character to deal with. Thirteen wasn't there at the start but at a guess without looking it up I say she's been in at least half the episodes. Still her screen time has been getting smaller and smaller for some time. Of course this is because Olivia Wilde is becoming a famous film star instead which is great for Wilde but a sad day for House. At least it's been left open for the odd guest spot in the future but for now that's the end of Thirteen's story and the viewers have to go back to figuring out the new people. Thirteen you will be missed but good luck to Olivia Wilde in Hollywood-land.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes, whoops, I did a spoiler. Bad me. Must remember that other people might not have caught up to you yet in their viewing!

    ReplyDelete