Wednesday, January 25, 2012

TH1RT3EN

Another album which has been out for a couple of months but I kept forgetting about, the latest from Megadeth. However I'm not finding myself with very much to write about this one at the moment. I enjoyed listening to it but nothing really stood out as exceptional. It felt like just another Megadeth album not anything particularly special which is unfortunate really. There are some good moments and solos but overall it is underwhelming. Perhaps I need to listen to it some more times first but the first impression was not strong. I can't tell you which was my favourite track as I don't remember which is which.

1 comment:

  1. Not a good sign, is it, when there isn't one track that really hits you on a first listen. Maybe they are coasting a bit, even great bands do that sometimes.

    ReplyDelete