Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lego LOTR

It seems that Lego are doing more and more licensing deals these days. We've got Lego Star Wars, Lego Harry Potter, Lego Pirates of the Caribbean and even Lego Batman and Lego Superman. Gone are the days of Space Police and Blacktron, which is a shame because those we're my favorite. If there was a modern version of those I would totally buy them. The Alien Conquest series doesn't have the same feel unfortunately. I guess the closest now is the Star Wars series and I do still buy some of those sets. However there's about to be a new series which I'm interested in, Lord of the Rings! I've only seen the picture below so far but they really seem to have captured the characters well and I want to see more.

1 comment:

  1. Unbelievable! They do look cute, though. I wonder if they will do any of the buildings? I wouldn't mind building my own Meduseld out of lego. (MIght need help, though...)

    ReplyDelete