Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goals

I'll probably make one of this week's video blogs about my goals for 2012 as that was also the topics in my aborted first attempt at video blogging. However I'm going to make a quick post about it here as that's generally the thing to do on the first day of the year. Of course the problem is that I not really decide what my goals are yet. Probably the main things I need to do is work on improving my business performance, but that's a bit a dull topic for this blog and I've not worked out how I'm going to do that yet. Everything else I can think of at the moment is just boring health related stuff which doesn't make for an interesting blog post either. So instead of that for now about how a ten minute low quality video of new year fireworks over Sheffield?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhlMHaOQgRo

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about low quality, I thought that was pretty good. It just shows what an amazing view you have over the city!

    ReplyDelete