Thursday, March 4, 2010

First!

Started this on a bit of a random whim and now I don't really know what to write on it! I suppose it doesn't really matter as it's likely that no-one will read it. If I manage to keep this up it will probably end up being about the games I've played and the books I've read as they're the things that take up the most of my time, other than work of course. So I guess I'll start with that and the release of Supreme Commander 2 tomorrow. Like usual when you pre-order online my copy arrived a day early. Unfortunatly this wasn't a bonus for a change. I hadn't realized that it uses Steam for online authentication, so I can't play it until Steam says I can despite the fact I've got the disc here on my desk. Oh well, just a minor disappointment really, the game will apparently unlock in approximately 8 hours. I should probably do something useful in the meantime.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on starting a blog! Don't worry about writing about games you've played and books you've read. Things like that are the little bricks that build us into the people we are.

    ReplyDelete