Monday, April 9, 2012

Titans vs Titans

Today it is time to wind down after a long weekend with some films. To start with this afternoon I watched the 2010 version of Clash of the Titans. I'd never got around to seeing this before. I know I've seen the original but I don't remember a lot of details about that one either. I remember people saying the 3D implementation was poor in the new one when it was first releases but today I was only watching the standard 2D version. It was pretty good overall, perfect bank holiday afternoon entertainment really. I figured I should watch that as this evening I went to see the new Wrath of the Titans, this time in full 3D. It was very enjoyable as well and with some decent 3D effects for a post-conversion. The story simplified is very similar to the first one just with different locations and monsters. Perseus unwillingly goes on a quest for information, fights monsters who turn out to be friendly, takes knowledge back, fights giant titan with it. Still fun though.

No comments:

Post a Comment