Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Sorting Hat

Now of course probably one of the most important moments for a young wizard at Hogwarts is finding out which house you are going to be in. So as you'd expect that's also the major point of the Pottermore website as well. Once you're in a house there are various things you can do for house points like making potions and dueling other wizards. Since reading the books I've always had an idea about what house I would end up in as I'm sure the majority of people do. This week many people I follow on You Tube and around the Internet have been posting their sorting results. So which house do you think I ended up in? Click here to find out.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I was wrong! I would have said you were too clever for Hufflepuff, I would have said Ravenclaw. But maybe you are too kind-hearted for Ravenclaw, that might be it.

    ReplyDelete