Thursday, April 5, 2012

BioWare Caves

I never expected that this would happen but it seems that BioWare have bowed to Internet pressure and have decided to release an update to the controversial Mass Effect 3 ending. They're not going so far as to change anything that is already in the game however it sounds like they're planing to expand and clarify a few things instead. This is due to be released at some point in the summer. Of course I've still not finished a playthrough of Mass Effect 3 myself yet but I can guess from what's happening in the story that I'm not far off. Hopefully I'll have some time soon to finish it off. What's interesting is that the reaction has been so bad that BioWare actually decided to act upon it. As far as I'm concerned they would have been within their rights to just say, no that's how we intended it. I shall probably post about this again soon one I have actually experienced the end for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment