Friday, February 24, 2012

Goodreads

At the end of last year I talked about the website iCheckMovies where you can make a list of the all films you have seen. There's a similar site, which I realize I'd heard about before but rediscovered today, where you can do the same for books. It's called Goodreads and today I created a profile for myself. I've read a lot less books than I've seen films and for the most part all of the books I've read I also own. That means that unlike iCheckMovies I'm much more certain that this is a complete list, at least since I was a teenager and not including anything I read for school or before. Only 103 books read (including graphic novels). If you'd like to see what you can find me here:
http://www.goodreads.com/slayster

1 comment:

  1. OOH! I can see I am now going to use loads of time I haven't got,and have enormous fun.
    103? Hmm, I think it's possible I may be able to beat that...
    Still, 103 is still a lot better than a certain person from Edgeley. I think I've written more books than he's read.
    Lots of impressive stuff on your list - lots of Peter Hamilton, I see - and I didn't know you'd read The Great Gatsby - very interesting.

    ReplyDelete