Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Jedi Consular

I decided for my first real character in The Old Republic I would re-create the same character I first played in the first test, a Twi'lek Jedi Consular. I played for quite a while last night staying up later than I really should have. It was mostly easy as I had played the majority of it before in test. Although one or two things have changed nothing major has changed in terms of story or structure. I realized if I kept going I could get to the point where you receive your first lightsaber and become a full Jedi. The game ran well and the servers were nicely populated but not too busy. That's not the same this evening after another day's worth of new players have arrived. The servers are all nearly at capacity now and there are queues to get the server. There's a 35 minute estimated wait time on a couple of the servers. Luckily it's currently less than 10 minutes on the server my character is on and that giving me time to write this post. If you'd like to see my character I made a little animated photoset for Tumblr earlier which you can see here http://bobrulesok.tumblr.com/post/14217289549 and if you're playing the game you can join me on the Frostclaw server.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing well! Nice lightsaber, and your character looks great.
    I have never seen an animated photoset before. It's almost like the photo albums in Harry Potter!
    Have fun, remember to eat and sleep occasionally!

    ReplyDelete