Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Illness

Being ill and diabetic really sucks. In order to help your body get better you need to keep your blood sugar levels low and under control. As I've mentioned before I'm still not the best at that. However on top of that simply being ill raises blood sugar levels so you have to keep an eye on things even more than usual. As you can probably imagine that's a bit annoying when you'd rather be taking some time off and relaxing. It's not like I even feel that bad but my cold keeps coming and going and I can't seem to shift it. It keeps moving around as well and today it's affecting my ears. Ah well, it will clear eventually but in the mean time I've not been very inspired with topics to write about here as I've just been plodding along with work and watching TV mainly.

1 comment:

  1. That definitely sucks. I didn't know that being ill affected the blood sugar levels in itself. Just more hassle, when you need less.
    Sending masses of love and sympathy xxxx get well soon dearest Doon

    ReplyDelete