Thursday, May 27, 2010

Finding Music

I've been thinking about what I might do for a second episode of Moments of Gaming. I've got plenty of footage from my game play this month which I still need to sift through. What I don't have yet is any music to go with it. Obviously this time I'm looking for something that won't incur the wrath of You Tube so I'm sticking to the amateur creative commons stuff. There's actually a ton of it out there once you know where to look. I'm currently browsing directories like this ccmixter.org. The only problem is the fact I've never heard any of it before so I don't have any reference about who might be good or bad. So I have to try and listen to as much a possible to get an idea. I've got a few possibilities but nothing as jumped out as 'the one' yet.

1 comment:

  1. So basically, there's a lot of music out there that's free to use because amateurs made it and they share it for free?
    And presumably if anyone uses it, they credit the writer, and that's publicity for them?
    Sounds like a good plan to me.

    ReplyDelete